Thanks to its flat landscape, mild climate, and wonderful infrastructure, the Netherlands is the ultimate destination for cycling.
There are several reasons to use a bike to discover this beautiful country:
- Holland has 30,000 km of bicycle networks;
- It is safe, easy, and relaxing;
- The Dutch are used to cyclists and pay attention to each other in traffic;
- The landscape is flat, so even untrained cyclists will enjoy a journey;
- Discover the most beautiful spots that are not accessible by car;
- It is a green means of transport and it is healthy!
In short, the bicycle is the perfect means of transport to explore the Netherlands. If you don’t own a bike, this is no problem as bikes can be rented anywhere!