Thanks to its flat landscape, mild climate and wonderful infrastructure, the Netherlands is the ultimate destination for cycling.
There are several ways to use a bike to discover this beautiful country:
• Holland has 30,000 km of bicycle networks;
• It is safe, easy and relaxing;
• The Dutch are used to cyclists and pay attention to each other in traffic;
• The landscape is flat, so even untrained cyclists will enjoy a journey;
• Discover the most beautiful spots that are not accessible by car;
• It is a green means of transport and it is healthy!
In short, the bicycle is the perfect means of transport to explore the Netherlands. If you don’t own a bike yet, this is no problem as bikes can be rented anywhere.